The well-being of our customers is always our top concern, especially during the current COVID-19 outbreak. We are carefully following advice from the Australian government and the World Health Organisation (WHO) as to how to best respond to the spread of COVID-19.
Here Are the Steps We Are Taking At Fast Sydney Towing
Fast Sydney Towing has been making preparations to avoid unnecessary harm to our customers, our team members, and our local communities. Our foremost concern will always be protecting the health and well-being of our team and our customers during this period and into the future.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently published a helpful list of recommended strategies for businesses to put in place during this time.
Although the strategies are not specific for the towing industry, implementing these practices ensures we are proactive in our efforts of keeping our staff and community safe.
We also recognise the importance of our role as a service provider during this time, since towing is essential to both motorists and trucking companies alike. Please know that we are still available if you experience any trouble on the road and require help such as car towing, specialised towing, roadside assistance, and more.
We know the importance of getting safe, effective, and fast help if you are in trouble on the road, which is why we want to keep you completely informed as to how we are adapting to the current pandemic and keeping you and our team safe.
Staying Up To Date
We are aligned with the Australian Federal Government Department of Health fact sheets for COVID-19 and will continue to implement advice from relevant Australian government agencies to ensure the safety of our customers and our community during this ever-changing situation.
Personal Health and Safety
Our primary focus area in caring for our employees and our customers is to keep everyone safe and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace and surrounding community.
To help achieve this, here are some of the safety measures we have put in place:
- Any employee who is feeling unwell has been asked to stay home
- Any employee experiencing flu-like symptoms has been asked to get clearance from their doctor before returning to work
- We are restricting all non-essential interactions with customers
- We are encouraging the use of video conferencing for our staff members rather than in-person meetings
- We are limiting access to our office for anyone who has travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days
- Our staff members are continuously informed on the latest safety procedures and protocols
- We are establishing ongoing training for our employees for how to safely handle the situation, protect themselves, and protect our customers
Towing and Roadside Assistance Operations
Whether you have a flat tyre, ran out of fuel, or need a tow, we are here and ready to help in a safe, informed way.
Following are a few examples of our current procedures for towing and roadside assistance to ensure safe business practices and interactions with our customers:
- Drivers have been equipped with surgical masks and disposable surgical gloves to use as needed
- Trucks are cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day to fall in line with the CDC’s recommendation for performing routine environmental cleaning. Special care is taken when disinfecting areas such as handles, steering wheels, locks, etc.
- Towing vehicles cannot transport customers. We ask that our customers, please disclose if they are sick and also arrange for a ride if their vehicle needs towing.
Further safety protocols will be put in place as necessary. We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Our Promise to Our Customers
We extend our safety concerns and best wishes to all our clients and partners, as well as throughout Australia and the world.
Please know that you can feel 100% comfortable contacting us during this time with any concerns. Our experienced, caring team is still here for you during this time and will do everything we need to do to keep our customers and staff safe.